ULTRAVIOLET LIGHT STERILISER WITH RADAR MOVEMENT
Retail prices excluding local 15% VAT
R1,199.00 (excl. VAT)
This high tech Ultraviolet sterilisation light effortlessly kills Viruses (including COVID19) and Bacteria by destroying the DNA of the microorganism. Also referred to as a Germicidal lamp it has UVC light, a subtype of shortwave ultraviolet light with a wavelength of 255nm or below which powerfully sterilises work and home environments.
Being portable and rechargeable, its advanced UVC technology is easy to use and one of the most effortless ways to keep your environment safe. Remote control included.
Movement sensor radar which automatically turns the light off when a human or animal enters the room.
In the detail
- Ultraviolet light steriliser with timer and Radar Movement detection/auto switch off
- Irradiation area: 40m2
- Sterilisation time: 15 min, 30min, 60m
- UVC wave: 253,7nm
- Sterilisation effect: 99%
- Includes remote control
- Portable and table friendly
- Dimensions: H 210mm W410mmUSEShould generally be used for short periods before or after people occupy an area to ensure that the environment is sterilised when in use. During this time, the unit should be placed in the center of the area to be sterilised and left alone for typically 15-30min. Short interaction with the unit will not be harmful, but prolonged contact or looking directly at the lamp should be avoided to ensure complete safety of use. Typically used in medical facilities or areas with considerable traffic of people. They are great for use in offices, hotel rooms, kitchens and similar to allow a well sterilised environment prior to or after these areas are/were in use.INDEMNITY
As these units can cause harm if not used correctly and/or in terms of their packaging instructions, we hereby advise that we do not accept any liability in respect of the use of these products, their effectiveness and consequences of use under any circumstances and for any reason. These units are to be kept out of reach of children and should always be used in areas not occupied by people or animals during the time of use.