PORCINI SMALL SIDE TABLE
Price on Request
The PORCINI tables are named after the much-loved Italian mushrooms they resemble. A range of sculptural coffee tables that are just as practical as they are charming to the eye. Available in four sizes, two base styles and two elegant colour-ways that interact together seamlessly when displayed in small clusters.
The woven base is electrostatic powder-coated aluminium with synthetic DEDON fibre and rope. The non-woven base consists of Monolite Ipergres®, a frost-proof industrial ceramic material that is non-absorbing and highly resistant to impacts, scratches and abrasion.
In the detail
- Fiber woven and marine rope with Ceramic top
- Contract use
- Available in 4 x options:
- 1) Marrone 116 Fiber with Black 301 Ceramic top
- 2) Bosco 148 Fiber with Nori 133 Ceramic top
- 3) Carrara 117 Fiber with Taupe 308 Ceramic top
- 4) Alba 147 Fiber with Terra 123 Ceramic top
- Size: Dia 41 x 51cm
- Weight: 8kg
- This product is imported on order in 10-12 weeks.
THIS MAY BE QUICKER, PLEASE ENQUIRE NOW
Maintenance + Care
About the Brand
Arguably the world’s best luxury outdoor furniture manufacturer, this German brand has been raising the bar ...