MBARQ MODULAR UNIT
Price on Request
With its expansive backrests and deep seating, MBARQ by Sebastian Herkner envelopes users in protective comfort. Inspired by the traditional form of the indoor alcove, the collection gives structure to open outdoor spaces, defining areas in which to work, rest or engage in conversation. MBARQ’s eye-catching organic forms, vivid colour play and semi-transparent weave bring a poetic touch to any setting.
Available in a range of premium quality outdoor fabrics.
In the detail
- Modular Units
- Fiber woven over a powder coated aluminium frame
- Includes Cushion set in various fabric options
- Dry+ cushions are protected by a highly water-repellent interlayer up to 10,000mm
- The cushions come equipped with a cushion holder to keep them from sliding
- Contract use
- The furniture is fitted with sliding mechanisms for height adjustment
- Available in 3 x combinations
- 1) Chestnut 151 Fiber & Terracotta 084 Powder coating
- 2) Pepper 115 Fiber & Lipari 304 Powder coating
- 3) Baltic 141 Fiber & Nori 133 Powder coating
- Left Corner Module – Size: 187 x 101 x 87
- Right Corner Module – Size: 187 x 101 x 87
- Left Module – Size: 184 x 101 x 85
- Right Module – Size: 184 x 101 x 85
- Center Module – Size: 173 x 98 x 85
- Daybed Left – Size: 187 x 98 x 85
- Daybed Right – Size: 187 x 98 x 85
- Footstool – Size: 90 x 90 x 45
- This product is imported on order in 10-12 weeks.
THIS MAY BE QUICKER, PLEASE ENQUIRE NOW
About the Brand
Arguably the world’s best luxury outdoor furniture manufacturer, this German brand has been raising the bar ...
About the Designer
Poetic compositions, refined shapes and delicate surfaces mark his designs: Sebastian Herkner creates furniture, lighting and textiles, a...