Price on Request
All the care and experience of the craftsman in creating ever new and unique weaves emerges in the very special backrest of the Bergère Emma.
The aluminum structure recalls the silhouette of the classic bergère armchair reinterpreting it in a modern key. The technical materials of the padding, coverings and weaving ensure maximum resistance to UV rays and atmospheric agents.
On the terrace as at the poolside, getting comfortable on the bergère Emma means fully enjoying the pleasure of the outdoors.
In the detail
- Casual Chair
- Legs available in Aluminium or Solid Iroko Wood VIEW HERE
- Seat upholstered in fabric with polypropylene seat structure in various colours VIEW HERE
- Backrests with powder coated aluminium frames and weaving rope VIEW HERE
- Suitable for marine environments, saline mist and chlorine in the case of poolside furniture
- Not stackable
- Size: W83cm x L79cm x H108cm| SH46cm x AH61cm
- Includes seat cushion and 1 x back cushion
- This product is imported on order from Europe in 12-14 weeks following receipt of deposit.
THIS MAY BE QUICKER, PLEASE ENQUIRE NOW
About the Brand
This Italian manufacturer has been producing exceptional luxury furniture pieces since 1969. Using synthetic materi...