CARACUS 16-LIGHT CHANDELIER
By Jonathan Adler
Price on RequestRetail prices excluding local 15% VAT
- Simple geometric shapes—cones and spheres—collide with dynamic results
- Precision manufactured by Jonathan Adler, who works with some of the world’s best designers, using only top-quality materials.
- This is an investment in quality that will last.
- The black has a hint Mid-Century Mod while the white finish feels Italian Art Deco.
- A little industrial, a little fancy, and a lot versatile.
In the detail
- Three 30.5cm and one 15.2cm extension rods.
- Polished brass and black or ivory finish, white acrylic globes.
- Bulb type B, 25W Max; bulb base E12, voltage 120.
- Measurements: 95.3, H57.2cm. Ceiling plate: D12.7, H2.6cm. Globe: D10.8cm.
- Min drop 92.7, Max drop 168cm.
- This product is imported on order from the USA in 7 – 9 weeks.
THIS MAY BE QUICKER, PLEASE ENQUIRE NOW
Maintenance + Care
Call us Now - 021 461 9078
About the Brand
As one of America’s most celebrated designers, Jonathan Adler's style defines Modern American Glamour. His luxe a...